LinkedIn has changed over the years
Digital media expert, Brian Carter says that LinkedIn has one very useful function that many people overlook, so in the video above, we talk to him about how you should be using LinkedIn and what goals you should set for 2014.
A lot has changed online in just a few short years and efforts your making today may be outdated. Are you spending enough time in the right areas of LinkedIn or are you wasting time in others? LinkedIn is often overlooked by businesses as more than a professional resume or business card, but there are actually some basic functions of the professional network that can benefit any business, no matter the size, and no matter the industry.
Jazzed up about getting on LinkedIn or improving your LinkedIn strategies? Here are 15 tips, tools, and tricks that you can use in an effort to get ahead. Brian Carter noted in the video above that the sweet spot is Groups, but make sure the rest of your house is in order:
- Top tips for using LinkedIn the correct way
- LinkedIn Intro shows LinkedIn profiles right inside of your email
- Two quick ways to engage fellow alumni on LinkedIn
- How to use LinkedIn Groups to your advantage
- Are LinkedIn’s new updates useful or just creepy?
- LinkedIn opens up to younger users, adds University Pages
- LinkedIn hits 200 million users adding two new users per second
- LinkedIn cuts the Answers portion of the site – adios!
- Four benefits of LinkedIn’s new brand pages
- LinkedIn’s Windows Phone App is just stunning
- Twitter dumps LinkedIn: best thing to ever happen to LinkedIn
- Updated LinkedIn feature makes connecting easier
- LinkedIn’s digital business card converter for iPhone
- LinkedIn acquires Gmail plugin, Rapportive
- How professionals are capitalizing on LinkedIn