The following articles were each a smashing success with lots of engaging comments, massive hits and plenty of retweets.
- Short Sales Need Offers Fast The price is the key to getting an offer. But, can you provide a short sale at 50 cents on the dollar? Will the bank approve it? Read this article to wrap your head around short sale pricing strategies.
- Wrinkles and Gray Hair Equal Short Sale Experience Short sale processing can be intolerable for many. This article provides a few practical tips for getting those short sales through the system (a.kj.a. how to avoid more gray hair).
- Pre-Approved Short Sales – Fact or Fiction It’s like that game of telephone where the story changes from the time it is first whispered until it hits the last person. Here’s the truth about pre-approved short sales.
- Get More Short Sale Leads in 2012 I’m not about gloom and doom. I’m practical and in many parts of the United States, the states show that short sales will make you a master of your domain. But, will you embrace them in 2012?
- Five Short Sale Questions for Buyers Here’s how you make sure not to put your short sale buyer in to a deal that may not ever close. Ask listing agents the questions in this article.
Some food for thought for 2012…
Top 11 Ways to Get Your Short Sale Approved I just reviewed these tips that I provided you with in January of 2011. And, they all still apply. Since we are on the brink of 2012, I’d like to add a new tip… a twelfth tip for short sale success: understand available short sale programs. Only when you understand the available distressed property opportunities can you provide optimum service for your clients.
Wishing you nothing but the best in 2012!
Photo: flickr creative commons by dps