2011 Blog Swap
On December 15th, ActiveWebsite.com is hosting their inaugural national discussion and blog swap on the theme “Real Estate in 2030,” an in depth discussion on the future of real estate and how technology is changing the industries.
The company is a real estate technology provider that was originally born as a web design outfit, and their Blog Swap is comprised of 18 confirmed brokerages that will debate what real estate will look like in the year 2030.
“As the year comes to an end, this national discussion is an excellent way to gain prospective and learn from some of the brightest minds in real estate,” the company said. Readers are encouraged to join the conversation by leaving comments or using Twitter with the hashtags #ENBlogSwap and/or #RE2030.
Blog swap participants:
- Charles Reinhart Company Realtors
- Danberry Realtors
- The Group, Inc. Real Estate
- Hasson Company Realtors
- Helen Adams Realty
- Kentwood Real Estate
- LandVest, Inc.
- McEnearney Associates Inc, Realtors
- McGuire Real Estate
- Milestone Realty Consultants
- Murney Associates, Realtors
- N.T. Callaway Real Estate Broker, LLC
- Residential Properties Ltd.
- Skogman Realty
- Smith & Associates Real Estate
- Windermere Tri-Cities Real Estate
- Wright Kingdom Real Estate