[pl_video type="vimeo" id="49949282"]
Spark of Genius Business Camp – Austin, March 27th
- The next Spark of Genius will be March 27th from 9am to 4pm at Texas State University in Round Rock
- Click here reserve your seat now, it’s free!
- Submit a discussion topic about what is or is not working in your market – remember, it’s not about being an expert, it’s about facilitating a higher level discussion… you can do this!
- What is Camp? What should you expect?
- Demand Spark of Genius in your city!
- Contact us
- Spark of Genius Business Camp homepage
Introducing Spark of Genius Camp
Are you tired of seeing the same “experts” on stage, regurgitating what you already know or what you’ve already read on AG? Don’t you want to have a frank discussion with other professionals that are actually solving problems on the ground, and learn about their successes and failures, and maybe even share your own?
We feel the same way, which is why after years being the leader in facilitating this conversation online, we have finally found the perfect format to take the conversation offline in a way that is not about speaker egos, and not about shoving vendors down your throat.
Please welcome the Spark of Genius Business Camp for its second time in Austin. Whether your brand is B2B or B2C, this is a camp designed to turn down the hype, spark ideas, and send you off with actionable solutions to ignite your business.
- Where: Texas State University – Round Rock, Avery Building, 1555 University Blvd, Round Rock, TX 78665
- Participant sign-in is at 9am, and our day together ends at 4pm.
- Click here for a tentative agenda and popular topics.
- Hourly peer-led discussions take place throughout the day.
- Topics to include tech, marketing, leadership, finance, and more.
- The cost of attending Spark of Genius is your participation and is kept free with the support of Texas State Business Development Center.
- We encourage all participants to consider submitting and leading a discussion topic.
- Come share, learn, and network with fellow professionals
We know that there are amazing people using amazing tools in amazing ways, because we feature these innovations every day on AG, and it is time to share those tips and techniques with peers inside and outside of your industry. Help us to facilitate this much needed conversation on actionable and measurable business techniques by submitting your discussion topic and we’ll take care of the rest.