MailerLoop fills in the email gaps
Using conditional logic, MailerLoop keeps in touch with your clients based on their interaction with your company, rather than your remembering to email them, or bunching them together with all other clients. This startup allows your business, no mater the size, to interact with site visitors the same way large companies like Amazon and Facebook do.
As depicted in the image above, MailerLoop can shoot off an email if a site user hasn’t returned in a set number of days, or if they took an action on your site or web app and never finished their transaction, MailerLoop automatically sends out an email based on rules you’ve set up in the backend.
The following features are offered, in MailerLoop’s own words:
- Customer story builder – Using simple drag&drop stories builder you will be able to quickly create your own stories for sending automated emails.
- Email designer – To create nice looking emails you won’t need any HTML skills. Using our email design builder you can create nice looking emails in seconds.
- Deliverability – We handle ISP monitoring, DKIM, SPF, feedback loops, whitelabeling, link customization and more to ensure your emails are delivered right to customers inbox.
- Analytics – Real Time Analytics to measure and improve your business performance. Track emails sent, opened, clicked, bounced, spam complaints and more.
- Transactional email storage – Create all your transactional emails in our system, send them via convenient API and measure their performance.
- A/B Testing – Improve your lifecycle emails with A/B testing. Create multiple email variations and test your ideas easily.
The company is young, but could make a lot of companies competitive overnight and looks to automate the email lifecycle, giving your brand a boost and letting you compete with some of the big dogs.